Urgent help.. Permesso DI Soggiorno Per Stranieri

Please help me out urgent need. Can i travel with my Permesso DI Soggiorno Per Stranieri its a 6 months document is not in plastic. Can i go to Germany not going there to stay. will the police allow me pass when i show them....

Welcome to the Forum :)

The document you have is only valid for Italy.

Read up on this PDF file HERE.

You won't be able to travel legally with only the residence permit (permesso di soggiorno). You also need your titolo di vaggio per stranieri (refugee travel document). This passport-replacing document will allow you to visit other Schengen states visa-free for 90-in-180 days, and also apply for visas to visit any other countries, for example the UK or USA. This travel document should have been issued to you at the same time you received your residence permit. If you did not receive it, visit your nearest police station to apply for it.

How can I apply for titolo di vaggio travel documents

Check this website, anyone can travel with ithttps://www.consilium.europa.eu/prado/en/ITA-HO-03002/index.html

@Gideon12345 without passport it is impossible to travel with that document you need passport

Hello everyone,

Please note that you are participating on an old thread from 2018.

The OP has long stopped visiting the website and relevant information has already been given.

We recommend members to post only on recent threads of the forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed