Police Clearance Certificate for UK Citizen who worked in Qatar

Hello
Can anyone tell me how I should obtain a PCC from Qatar please? My new employer in the UK requires this document.  Do I get finger prints in ink done at the local Police station and have them stamped by the FCO before sending to the Police and Criminal Evidence and Information Dept with supporting documents.  The website is not clear and my employer says it is not necessary for the FCO to stamp it before sending.  I am trying to follow the correct process so they dont decline my application.  Please can someone help me? TIA

Hi Sherry, Good morning!

Yes you should obtain a PCC if you staying more than 10 years in Middle East Country... And sometimes employers are requesting PCC even if you stayed less. I had same case in 2016. 

However the process is easy if you still in Qatar... Just go to the Criminal Dept. on Salwa road, opposite side of the Industrial City, they working 2 shift (I would prefer go their after-noon shift at 3:00PM.) take your passport & local ID with you... fill in the application they will give you and submit then collecting from same place after 1 or 2 days.
Also don't forget to authenticated the certificate from the Qatar Foreign Department and then your embassy before you leaving Qatar. 

Good luck!
Y.H

@sherryyoungHi there, I saw your enquiry about Qatar Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.