Air Conditioner Service

Hi -- I live in Bangkok.  Can anyone recommend a good air conditioner cleaning service here?  Every service I've used to date has left my walls marked up and dirty.  I'm willing to pay more for good service if the workers won't leave a mess behind.

Thanks!

Recently I had a new cable installed in a house I just moved into. TOT did the job. They had to drill a hole to complete the installation. I didn't notice until after they were  gone, but they didn't clean up the saw dust and dirt when they left. I had to go back to TOT for something. While I was there I asked them about not cleaning up. The service woman said it was not the responsibility of TOT to clean up after the work. Perhaps this is your answer.

@bill kip:  Actually, I'm asking for a recommendation for a service that doesn't make a mess, not an explanation for the reason some do make a mess.

I was only trying to be helpful!

We have four units which need regular maintenance and cleaning.  It is a dirty job even with the best equipment and the job is made more difficult if there is not enough room to work or too much furniture.  We use the same company but we don't always get the same guys, regardless, they always make an effort to cleanup but it is never enough and we have to cleanup after them.  I think you just have to accept a little cleaning up after they are gone.

Forget aircon , get fans. Much cheaper, and not such a shock when you go outside.

We actually do a combination of fans and air-conditioning.  In the morning it is nice to open the windows and let the cooler morning air flow through the house.  As it warms up keeping the windows open only heats up the house quicker.  Some rooms a fan works fine with others are more comfortable with the air on.  For me it is not an either/or situation and it is nice to have options.

The fans do need cleaning as well but it is easier to do and not as messy.