Can wife sponsor husband.

Hi,

my wife is about to get a job in UAE. But the employer said that he will not sponsor dependent visas and she has to do it on her own.

Can my wife sponsor me? or Can husband come on dependent visa in UAE ?
I have read in internet that it is possible in UAE for wife to sponsor husband but there are some minimum salary limits. What is the minimum salary to be earned. And if you know any agencies who can help us, please provide their company names with contact no.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Mohan.

For women in teaching or medical professions, the salary is AED 4,000 without accommodation or 3,000 with accommodation.

For other professions, the salary should be 10,000 AED or more (8,000 with accommodation).  And it requires special approval from DNRD.

Remember that she needs to come here, get her Emirates ID, rent a place and so on before she can sponsor you.  Then she needs to apply for approval to DNRD. Once approved, the below steps can be followed.

I don't have agency contacts but it's easy to approach immigration to move this forward.  What you would need is listed below (they may ask for more documents though):

Online application or through a registered typing office
Passport copies of wife/husband and children
Photos of wife/husband and children
Medical clearance certificate for the wife/husband and children above 18
Salary certificate from the employer stating the employee's monthly salary
Attested marriage certificate
Ejari contract, Emirates ID card and labor card