Hi !

Hi everyone !

I'm Mayra :) I've been living in France for almost 5 years now. I've lived in Paris and Anglet (near Bayonne). I'm currently living in Toulouse but I might be moving back to Paris :P. I love chatting whether it is in English, French or Spanish so if you're interested in grabbing some coffee and/or hanging out let me know ! ;)

TTY !
Mayra

Hi Mayra,:)
I am Geoff from UK I have been living in Århus now for two years and want to make friends in the 35+ age group. The younger age group 23 - 32 has excellent "Meet-up" with well attended events - nice people!

If you would company for a chat and coffe in town I am up for it - after easter holiday back in UK.:cool:

Hi Geoff !

Thanks for your message :) I'm actually more within the 23-32 age group :/ Of course we can always meet and chat if you want but... do you live in Arhus as in... Danemark ?! Cause if it is so, my coffee will get cold while I wait for you in town since I live in Toulouse, France lol ! :D

Hi Mayra,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

ps: your topic has been moved on the Paris forum for better visibility.

Hope you get lots of reply.
:)
Christine

Hi Mayra:)

I will visit France in June/July. I will travel to few places including Bordeaux, Carcassonne and Paris. It depends on where you are/will be, we may have coffee, dinner, etc. I will spend 2 nights in Carcassonne and 2 nights in Bordeaux. I will spend 10 days in Paris itself.

Please let me know....