16 year Pak education equivalent in turkey

Hi all,

I have  completed  my 16 year education from Pakistan , My master degree was in IT   (2 year ) and also my  bachelor was 2 year Bcom.
so the question is  will 16 year education from Pakistan will considered as master in turkey or as bachelor degree.
as far as i know  in turkey 18 year is considered as master degree.
I will apply for further study in turkey.Any one having same experience.?

Also i have to get equivalent certificate (denkilk  certifika) from PAK and TR  for my master degree  for this procedure should i attest my all degree or only master degree is enough.

:/

16 years Masters is considered Bachelors in Turkey & most other places.

Good luck

thanks for the information , you seem to be a active member here , you information help us a lot.
thanks once again

No prob

master's degree is two years here in Turkey. After that doctorate programs start. Its kinda different from the world.
After 16 years you have to take master's degree.

If you have started earlier and finished like that turkish universities doesnt care. They only look for diploma and if its recognised or not

should you have any questions you may ask

but the bachelor degree is 4 year in turkey , in Pakistan we have 2 types of bachelor degree 2 year and 4 years but these days government is trying to close all 2 year bachelor degree.
I have chosen by 2 year bachelor degree that time .i hope they accept my master equal to master here, , will update i get it , but Yök says there is o exact time frame for denklik process it can take min 3 month and max 1 year but exact time frame.

I want to.move over ther too but i will learn Turkish language first then get admission further study and want get job and work permit too. Please guide me thanks.

hi, i hope that you'll be doing good now....i have the same question now in 2021 😬 actually i have completed my 5 year program that's equivalent to masters in Pakistan so what would it be considered in Turkey? and kindly guide me about these equivalent certificate etc please...that would be a great favour!

hi, i wanted to ask similar question...in Pakistan i have completed Pharm D a 5 year program that's equivalent to masters in Pakistan....so in Turkey I'm eligible to apply for doctorate program or masters?

I want to ask the same question related to Turkey Bruslari Scholarship.
Educational Equivalency in Turkey as compared to Pakistan.
Middle = 10 Years of Education?
High School = 12 Years of Education?
Associate Degree = 14 years of education?
Bachelor's Degree = 16 Years of education?
Master = 18 Years of education?
But the question is also that If one has a Bachelor's Degree of 16 years of education, will it equal to master's degree or a bachelor degree of turkey education?