Planning to move to Austria

Hi Everyone, I'm Zak from Morocco, 20 years old, I'm planning to immigrate to Austria, if any of you can give any help that would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Zakaria.

Get hold of your embassy here and get the information you would require. Inform yourself as much as possible.

Learn the language, without it you won't get a job easily. And without a job you won't get insurances and whatnot (The benefits of being integrated into the system), and to qualify for them you need to work for a specific amount of time, within a time frame. (So just be prepared).

Other than that, I can't help much more. Embassies, help.gv.at is a great site for information on immigration. But always get ahold of your embassy and speak to them and ask about the process. There is so much information to take in when immigrating it is easy to overlook something that will bite you in the ass in the last few steps of the process.

All the best of luck - Peter.

The rules and regulations change quite a bit it would seem. Peter above has given fine advice. The government websites on immigration are also in English which helps a lot.
Learn German is a must because you will find it impossible to find employment. Even low skilled work, like cleaners they are insisting on knowing German.

Thanks a lot guys, Much appreciated.