Read these few lines for job seekers

if you want to get a job in UAE. but you are applying from another country. then its not gonna be possible. because the market is now tough and becomes competitive. it's 2018, not 2005 or else. where you would apply and you will receive a call for an interview.
you will have to be physically here. start applying on dubizle , linkedin, byte etc.

2nd thing skills is a most important thing. otherwise, labor field is always open for you.

Hi;
what about IT? and administration? I  have a bachelor of art in English and more than 5 years in administration, HR and commercial. now i'm teaching English at middle school (4 years experience).  my husband is in IT.
what are our chances.

most jobs comes in accounting, marketing, sales.. but it doesn't mean IT is nothing. IT highest paid job. if you want job. you should be here physically. if you apply from there then almost no chances

That's our plan inchallah. but we want to collect as much information as possible.

Sure you. Can ask whatever to u way about it

ok thanks, for example what are my chances to find a job in administration and what salary can i have? we have three children and we know that schools are expensive. are there any cheaper school? or wht are the companies that can paythe school of the employees children?

i have a lot of questions but i'll try to go slowly

thx

Yeah there is chances of jobs in administration. But with family. I think its tough to stay here

Why? if we have a good salary I think it's possible.!!

I'll send u a message in pv.