Canadian Experience Class - "intention to live outside Quebec"?

Hi all, this is Jimmy from Hong Kong,

I'm currently living and have worked in Quebec as an Automobile mechanic for more than one year. Before working, I studied in Montreal and have obtained the DVS diploma required to apply for permanent residency via the Quebec Experience Class, a.k.a. PEQ and I've worked very hard to learn French to get to CLB level 7 in French as required by the MIDI of Quebec. These efforts made me eligible to get the CSQ and then PR via PEQ.

However, I'm considering if I should and can apply for the Canadian Experience Class when I have received Canadian Education AND accumulated Working Experience in the province of Quebec. It seems much faster the processing is through Express Entry, so I tried to calculate my CRS score on CIC's website and I got 500 something which is more than enough to get admitted through CEC under the express entry. On CIC, they said one can apply via CEC if currently residing in Quebec.

But I'm struggling with the proof of "intention to reside outside Quebec". I saw lots of people hanging out on canadavisa.com have similar situations like this, and I don't know what exactly I can do to prove that I'm gonna move out of Quebec. Does a property outside Quebec under my name work?

Let's share experience if you had similar situations like this. Much appreciated.

Hello @jimmikylunncao.

I am actually in a similar situation. Would you mind sharing how proceed and if you got your PR?

thanks