Need info about Salary and workpermit in Belgium

Hello All-
I need two input from your expertise;

I have recently got a job in one Belgian Bank and below was proposed salary;
I am here from India and with my wife and no kid;

Salary Monthly- 4.300 € and Flex budget - 2.187 €

Gross around 6600 € per month

1. Can you tell me how much approx would be in Net in hand and what's this flex budget;

2. Also since I came here last year aug with work permit type B from an Indian IT firm, I need to change my workpermit to new employer;

what needs to be done and How many Year I can stay in Belgium with B type workpermit and can continue the job;

https://www.belgiumtaxcalculator.com/

Use above link to calculate the tax (approx) , this will help you to have an idea on the taxation .

Such questions were answered mAny times in this forum. Please read the existing threads in Belgium and Brussels forum.

There are too many answers; can you share the link of exact answer please;

Thanks again

Bruusels_be wrote:

There are too many answers; can you share the link of exact answer please;

Thanks again

That is the time consuming process. If I have to find the exact answer, I have to go through all the threads, collect what is relevant, cross check by further research, etc.. You can also do this as you are the one in need of this info than anyone else. :)

Apologies is this sounds rude or so, but it adds no value in answering similar questions over and over again. Let us Use the information available in the forum.

Some people want others to "work" for free I'm afraid.

I get quite a lot of pms, interestingly one nationality dominates. There is never a please or thank you and they are always worded as if I am employed by them to do their research work. I just got so fed up pointing out I am not doing their unpaid work and stopped answering.

It might be time to stop answering this same request  for gross -> net which comes up several times a week. I've never recalled a net which is lower than the average Belgian salary anyway. The greed is so bad.

Hello -
My new employer who is based out of Belgium wants to raise a new work permit rather renewing the existing one; hence they have requested to have a medical certificate issued in Belgium and also a latest certificate of good conduct;
Do we have any approved list of doctor like we have in India for applying Belgian work permit; please suggest;

For certificate of good conduct, I have to raise a request again in Indian passport portal ; any idea how much time it takes;

Thanks for your help;

If you are already in Belgium, you can get a medical certificate from any GP (general practitioner) or your family doctor here.

For the certificate of conduct (or a police clearance) from Belgium, you may approach your local commune.

Thanks a lot; do we also need to go for any specific test here or just a routine checkup( just thinking about the cost of it); for the moment I do not have any critical medical history and when I arrived here last year, I went through various medical test through embassy recognized doctor from Hyderabad;