Buying a motorcycle

Hi everybody!!!

I'm searching a bike to go all over Laos , cambodia and Vietnam (at least 110 CC, and blue card included). If someone knows about someone or even you sell It, please, Contact me!

My idea is to take It in vientiane, but I could go wherever inside Laos. I'll be un Laos from april 6th to june 5th.

Thank you everybody !! :)

Hi Dfraca,

Welcome to Expat.com

You should drop your advert in the appropriate section :
- Motorbikes for sale in Thailand

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Thanks , Chris

Got any thai locals you can hit on to help you search kaidee by location? Assuming you do not speak/read thai? Could be options close to you if you use kaidee.

Rc2702 wrote:

Got any thai locals you can hit on to help you search kaidee by location? Assuming you do not speak/read thai? Could be options close to you if you use kaidee.

I am in the market for a bike as well. My goto site is Kaidee.com.  I don't read Thai. My workaround is to use Google Chrome browser with the google translate extension.

another alternative is "Bahtsold.com", or "asiasold.com" because this site covers multiple countries (no translation needed).

I ride a 110cc Honda click 9 years young. I really like it but I yearn for something just a bit more. Something like a Honda Forza would be great but I'd feel guilty buying it as it really is only based on a want and not a need. I wanted a proper motorbike but they all make a lot more noise so it put me off.

I posted my choices on a different thread. Like you a Honda Forza is one of my choices. I was dissuaded because I was informed that the Forza loses power on uphills during 2-up riding (my size alone is roughly the size of two people). I am mainly looking for a machine that can perform double duty as a Commuter and Touring rig. My current choices are 1) Honda CB300F, 2) SYM Joymax 300i/400i, 3) Honda CBR300R, or an equivalent spec'd performance machine withing my set budget.

From what I have read in other Thai riding forums, it is in your/our best interest to ride a bike with some noise to act as a warning to other people, as the natives are notorious for "popping" out of nowhere with tragic results. I like having the extra power to zip out of potential hazardous situations. Group participants on the other forums I have read have posted some "awful" video clips of people getting hit and/or killed due to a lack of awareness of their surroundings and/or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Touring rig lol I wish, I just ride locally although before when we lived in another city I rode 30km each way to take some food to the Mrs family while she was pregnant. I did enjoy those rides but I just cannot justify being on the roads for too long here which is another reason I cannot justify a new bike.

I have a Honda click 125cc year 2012 with Topbox for sell in Buriram if you are interested, I have travel around all Thailand on it and it working good. 30.000 baht in end of april, 25.000 today because little problem with the gearbox, the gearbox is new but something went wrong on the workshop so I have no neutral switch, but that is not a big problem.  It have new boot lock, new rear tire, the carburetor have be cleaned, new battery, new turn signal controls, I sell it because I move to Cambodia.

Thank you everybody for the anwers and thank you Manschett for offer me the sold of your bike but I'll buy it in vientiane. I'm close to that city and I would like to have a vietnamiese bike in orfer to not have any problem there.

Greetings

I think thats a good idea.

sold

Manschett wrote:

I have a Honda click 125cc year 2012 with Topbox for sell in Buriram if you are interested, I have travel around all Thailand on it and it working good. 30.000 baht in end of april, 25.000 today because little problem with the gearbox, the gearbox is new but something went wrong on the workshop so I have no neutral switch, but that is not a big problem.  It have new boot lock, new rear tire, the carburetor have be cleaned, new battery, new turn signal controls, I sell it because I move to Cambodia.

Sold

Manschett wrote:

Sold

Closed