Blacklisted in Saudia and want to go Bahrain

Hello, I'm Krizzy. I left Saudia last year during the amnesty period hoping that I can still go back legally (that's what they said) but unfortunately when I was about to get the stamp for my passport from Saudi Embassy in Manila, my agency said I am blacklisted in Saudi and cannot enter again. I runaway from my sponsor because of some misunderstandings specially with the load of works. As far as I know Huroob (runaway) case is my only case in Saudia. I didn't go to jail and I got my travel papers fast from Jawazat. Now my question is, can I enter Bahrain for work if I'm blacklisted in Saudia? Coz I already have application going to Bahrain but I'm scared now to be heartbroken again if they'll call me and tell me that I can't enter Bahrain too. Please help. Thank you.

I would be surprised if you were blacklisted from Bahrain.  Usually, multi-country bans are in case of criminal or serious civil cases.   Let them apply for your Bahrain visa; that is the only way you will know for sure.

The thing is I worry too much. 😭😭😭
Is there any other way to check if Im also blacklisted in Bahrain? Or just wait ‘til I get the visa? 💔

Only real way to check is to approach immigration in their headquarter in Manama on exhibition avenue.  Someone has to physically go there and check.   No other way.  And you can't randomly stroll in and ask for someone - it has to be an employer or a PRO who does it (or you do it for yourself or authorise someone to check).   So basically, in your case, no way except to wait for the visa.

I already have someone working in MOI Bahrain who checked my old and new passport, and he said they didn't find anything. But what I'm worried about is my fingerprints. Im guessing that's their basis. I'll be really in a deep agony when Im also blacklisted in Bahrain. Coz my boyfriend is from Saudi and I cant afford to lose him. I wish I can go back to Saudi, but I dont know if there's any chance to do so.

As I said, I would be surprised if you are blacklisted for a standard Saudi huroob case in bahrain. Apply for visa and hopefully all will be ok. By the way, fingerprints is second line of defence ie the basic black list is on nationality and name.... Finger prints only come into play if someone manipulates documents.  So if there is nothing on the nationality or name, I wouldn't worry.

Thank you Mr.
And hoping for good result.

hi krizzy,   BH kna po ba?

Wala pa. on process pa visa ko and kinakabahan na ako kasi 1000bd binayaran namin para lang madali makaalis.. 😔😩😔😩

ang mahal ng 1000bd.. ano yung visa na knuha mo?

mag aavail din sana ako ng visa pablik ng bh peru d ko alam kung papano.

Hello everyone,

@ Mjgarillo, please write in english only, you are on the anglophone open forum.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Skilled visa

You can get visa and travel to bahrain.no problem

Thank you so much.. im still waiting for the outcome.

Hi. I just want to inquire to check my eligibility for working visa in bahrain.. to be honest i had a case in bahrain which is the reason I got deported last 2 months ago. And I am planning to go back again.

There is a procedure to get through with that. If by now the one who issued the visa has cancelled it. Then you have a good chance of coming but. Anyway contact me and lets see how to help you out ... Send a pm and let me give you my contact

JCTim wrote:

Hi. I just want to inquire to check my eligibility for working visa in bahrain.. to be honest i had a case in bahrain which is the reason I got deported last 2 months ago. And I am planning to go back again.

Its highly unlikely that you you can apply for a visa if you were deported, but you can ask an potential employer to apply for a visa and check if its goes through

PS: kindly be careful when sharing personal info over a public forum

T&R

If you were deported then in the vast majority of the situations, you have absolutely no chance to get a working visa.   And in all likelihood, you will have been banned from Bahrain for even years.

Hello Dr i help me with   am I need of someone who can help me to make a work visa am really in Nee of it because in my country there's war in the region am coming from. PLs your help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

You need an employer to offer you a job and then a visa.  Any other way is illegal.

Hi, did you get an answer in your case?

I think it should be fine since Bahrain and Saudi are separate countries with separate governments. Is there an update on your situation?