Job market of IT in Denmark

Dear flipper,

Me and my husband are Bangladeshi Computer Engineers, living and working in Japan. For the recent disaster, we are not feeling safe to live in Tokyo anymore. So, we are thinking to move to Denmark. Can you please tell us about the overall job market of IT in Denmark, please? Should we learn Danish and get a job first before entering into Denmark or it's ok for IT professionals as IT related jobs are basically English based? Actually I'm confused :(

From the previous posts, I couldn't get the clear idea about approximately how much do we need per month to survive in Copenhagen. Is it 7000 crown/month? How much should we bring with us to survive for a year?

Hi zerintipu,

Are you in which platform in IT, Means Domin ares on which you both are worked,

Thanks,
Mazhari.

My husband is an Java/J2EE expert and working as a senior Software Engineer(team-lead) which means, he works in all through the development cycle: Requirement analysis,Design level,codes, supervises  and co-ordinates offshore team and local team in the development level and finally, works in the testing phase.

I've mostly worked in .Net platform, as a software developer and database Engineer.

But currently both of us are working in Linux environment and in DLNA technolgy in Packet Video, Japan.

..................Means, both of us are Software Engineers.