Bilharzia and Cholera Tests for Saudi Visa Medical in USA?

Hi,

I found a GAMCA handbook that indicated Bilharzia and Cholera tests weren't necessary in non-endemnic areas.  Has anyone (coming from the USA) received their visa without having these test results submitted?  I ask because my doctor didn't realize these weren't standard tests and failed to order them and now I have a fully signed, stamped and dated medical form which is missing those two tests.

Thanks!

I didn't have any tests done! Just Dr signed to say I was fit for work! The tests are repeated here in Saudi!

It doesn't matter.  You are not coming from a GAMCA country to begin with.  All you need is a FIT certificate from whatever medical authority they will accept in place of GAMCA.  This is to allow you to enter.  The necessary tests will be repeated in Saudi before issuing Iqama.

Thanks @XTang and @Martin Fin.  I appreciate the responses!

Hi, I am looking for Dr. or Medical center in Toronto, Mississauga or London Ontario for Medical test/exam for the Saudi work visa, if any one know about please share the information, I would appreciate your response. Thanks