Appointment

I am planning to settle in Turkey after May 2018. I would like to get an appointment for my resident visa. Currently I am living in UAE and would like to know if I can get the appointment asap and visit Turkey to submit the required documentation.

My Query is, can I get the appointment date while I am in UAE ?
If yes, how can initiate the request ?
Is there any online portal that I can use and do it on my own ?

I will be happy to hear from you soon.

Syed

dear,
if you are going to live her in turkey , i highly recommend that you should have someone her to help you ; friend or family member.  to make things easer for you .

about you question . you first come here as a normal tourist , you have one or two months to complete resident permit papers. it is easy , their is web site for resident permit application forums and appointments . you can do it yourself or let an office do it for you .

tourist resident permit application requirements :
- 1 year apartment rent contract in the same city you wish to settle in. and stamped from the NOTER ; it's a government office available everywhere . the rent will start from 4000 tl yearly , of course you pay monthly , look for baraj mah / altindag it's cheap and good i live their. and the noter will take about 75 tl.

- 1 year health insurance contract . i prefer turk-nippon sigorta company it's good and cheap , it's starting from 250 tl yearly i think.

- and the rest is easy photographs , passport , the visa that you come with it (very important ) , and the appointment taken online by you or some office.

- i would prefer that you take all you certifications , driving license and any thing my help you her.

wish you luck , turkey is a great place to live if you played right.

Thanks for a value able advise!

Further, if I want to do small business in future, am I allowed after having the resident permit ?

Syed

http://yabangee.com/get-your-residence-permit-guide/

Thanks

I need to find a place nearby Istanbul a three bedroom without furniture .... is it possible ?

Of course...check the website....sahibinden.com

Thanks once again!

Syed