Nurse application in bahrain

hello everyone, how is it going? I am a nurse and I got a job offer from a hospital in bahrain, I started to give all the needed documents that they need 2nd week of january, I also had a preliminary medical exam from a gamca accredited clinic here in our country, the agency that handles my documents told me that my employer needs to apply me for dataflow, then nhra application then followed by the visa processing. Its my 3rd month waiting and they told me that they are still waiting for my dataflow result. I had a dataflow verification 2 years ago from saudi council. My question is what is the estimated time for me to wait? Ive been unemployed quite some time and I have bills to pay as well. should I wait for the process or just cancel my application? thank you in advance for those who will reply ❤

My advice would be to not resign from any job until you have the visa in hand.

In the current situation, let the data flow finish. Who knows you may need it at some stage anyway. Once it does, you can decide what you want to do. If you don't want to proceed then you can ask the agency to take you off the list.