Au Pair from USA in Marrakech

Good morning to all of you,

We are moving to Marrakech in few days. We are French and Belgian, but our Au Pair is american. She will arrive in Morroco in May.

We want her to feel as confortable as possible and thought she will enjoy meeting some compatriots.

If you are organising any event / gathering at that time, or if you are an Au Pair, please fell free to contact me. I will pass the information to her.

Sincerely,

Emmanuelle

The best social event I can think of is the English language quiz night that happens on a Monday night (every second week) at Cafe du Livre.

Thank you so much for your answer.

I will pass on the information.

Enjoy this day.
Sincerly,

Emmanuelle

Dear Emmanuelle,

My name is Anna Biteleva and I organize get-together events for expats in Marrakech. The next event will be on Friday, May 13th. If you would like to attend this event please contact me directly. Below you can find more information about the event.Thank you!

--------
This month we would like to invite you to one of the coolest
international spots in Marrakech, Hotel Les Idrissides on
Ave Mouhamed VI by the swimming pool on
Friday, May 13th, at 18:30.

Come and join us for drinks, music and great conversation. And for the new members: meeting open minded people and sharing the global experience is guaranteed. Don't miss it!

Please don't forget to register for this event by sending an email to [email protected] Feel free to bring your international friends and co-workers. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Anna Biteleva