Pharmacist revalidation

I went to Xavier University of Louisiana college of Pharmacy--- private. Would that be a problem?

hocytek wrote:

I went to Xavier University of Louisiana college of Pharmacy--- private. Would that be a problem?

Not at all:  the requirement for revalidation by a public university is at the Brazil end.

Find out what public university Faculties of Pharmacy, if any, Xavier's College of Pharmacy has relationships with in Brazil.  If there are none, find out what public universities in Brazil Xavier itself has relationships with, and which ones of those have Faculties of Pharmacy.  If that also comes up blank, check for relationships with Catholic universities in Brazil whose names start "PUC", abbreviation for "Pontifical Catholic University", see if they have Faculties of Pharmacy, and whether a revalidation from them would be accepted by the local Pharmacy Council.  They should know.  Failing THAT, I'd check with local schools that Xavier has good relationships with, like Tulane and LSU, for their contacts in Brazil.

What we're talking about here is networking, but at a college to college level.  Ideally, you want to find a Faculty of Pharmacy that has some familiarity with Xavier's program, and will be willing to sign off that it's substantially similar to their own, without volumes of supporting data.