International Movers from Jubail to Muscat

Hi folks, I'm hoping if anyone here has any sharing about relocating household items (furniture, clothes etc) from Saudi to Oman?

To be honest I'm completely clueless on where or how to begin.

I'm thinking it's quite possible to choose ground transportation? How much would it typically cost? How early should I start engaging the movers? Any recommended company?

Thank you in advance for any help at all!

Hi Modjo,

There are some movers that were recommended in the business directory : Moving companies in Saudi Arabia
You could contact them to get a broad idea about the pricing and procedures in the meantime. 

Chris
Expat.com

Thanks Chris! Appreciate the hint.

So the update was that I managed to find a reputed mover to come and survey the items  I wanted to move to Muscat. I had a brief discussion with the company rep and I was informed that part of the documentation required would include an endorsement from my current company (sorta like NOC) in order to process the freight arrangement.

We're considering sea freight using 20-foot container.

Can anyone share if the endorsement from my current company is required to ship my personal belongings? I do not want to unnecessarily disclose my next job venture to my current company.