Moving to Miami

Am a 28 years women born in Africa and move in Europe at the age of 5 years.

I have live in London for many years and lived in Belgium too (back and forth) i have optain the Belgium nationality over 20 years ago.

Am currently work as Executive assistant for a big consulting company in Brussels

i am thing about moving to Miami, i have been to the USA many time before under a tourist visa and also direct family living there for many years.

Could you please give some advice to where i could start ? What visa application i could apply for etc ?

Any kind of help will be great :-)

R

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please only use English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Elica Sarmiento

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.  :)

Me encanta mucho este tema, gracias por ayudarnos

@GilbertoMoncada

English please.

RaeRea22 wrote:

Am a 28 years women born in Africa and move in Europe at the age of 5 years.

I have live in London for many years and lived in Belgium too (back and forth) i have optain the Belgium nationality over 20 years ago.

Am currently work as Executive assistant for a big consulting company in Brussels

i am thing about moving to Miami, i have been to the USA many time before under a tourist visa and also direct family living there for many years.

Could you please give some advice to where i could start ? What visa application i could apply for etc ?

Any kind of help will be great :-)

R

Hello,

You must find a job and that your working visa was accepted by immigration authorities...

Same, you need to find a job in Florida.

@RaeRea22

Hello,

i'wanna to move in Miami.

if you want to talking about this, you can join me at [***], this is my professional e-mail.

see you

Yohan

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Yohan joseph-Lockel |Hello Yohan,

Please note that the post of RaeRea is from 2018... she hasn't bee active for years.

Feel free to reach out to members on recent threads or open your own topic on the Miami forum if you are looking for advice.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed