Visa requirements for me and the kids

Hi, my husband has been offered a good job in KL, he is French and me and the kids are British, wondering how does the visa requirements work? Thanks in advance.

You will get a Dependent Pass based on his Employment Pass. The kids will get a Student Visa. The school has to provide some paperwork once they are enrolled. If possible get the employer to process at least your and his passes at the same time. The Student Passes may take a little longer as you may not have decided on which school they should attend until after arrival.

This guide explains the EP and DP, but not the SP https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/TC-ES … r-2017.pdf What's important about the link is the documents needed and whether they need authenticating or endorsing.

The larger schools will probably be more experienced in supporting the process for Student Passes. Do not expect there to be a very large number of British students at a school. Most these days are multi-ethnic and mostly local Malaysians. Important factor is the number of English mother tongue and trained staff.

Thanks again 👍