Family reunification visa requirement

Hi im dayana from malaysia. We just got married last december in my home country  malaysia. Hes currently back in slovenia and wants me to move there & (get the reunion visa) Can anyone list down the rules / complete checklist of all the documents needed for the application? I just want to be super prepared with the right documents before i go there. Any help and advice is greatly appreciated. Hvala 😁

The closest family members can start the procedure for obtaining temporary residence permit on the basis of family reunification.

CONDITIONS
You can obtain a temporary residence permit for your family members, if:

you hold a permanent residence permit in Slovenia,
you have lived in Slovenia for at least one year on the basis of temporary residence permit (which is valid for at least for another year), except in cases where your temporary residence permit is issued for the purpose of performing seasonal work),
you hold a EU Blue Card or have temporary residence permit for research and higher education purposes,
you enjoy subsidiary protection in Slovenia (with some exceptions).
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED
To acquire permit for your family member, you must have:

proof of existence of a family relationship (with the original marriage certificate, original children's birth certificate, etc.). If the documents are not in the official international form, they must be translated into Slovenian language and verified,
fulfilled general conditions for family members (which are the same as for the temporary residence permit).

GENERAL CONDITIONS THAT NEED TO BE FULFILLED TO GET TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT ARE:

A valid passport,
health insurance covering at least urgent health care services in Slovenia,
sufficient monthly means at least equal to the basic minimal income in Slovenia,
a police clearance certificate (not older than three months) from your home country, with a verified translation in Slovenian language.
your formal photograph.

WHERE TO APPLY

An application for your family member's temporary residence permit (purpose: Family reunion) can be submitted at a diplomatic or consular representation of the Republic of Slovenia abroad or an administrative unit in Slovenia. Temporary residence permit shall be personally handed to your family member later, at a diplomatic or consular representation of the Republic of Slovenia abroad.

Thanks for the reply!