Affidavit of loss

i lost my ATM card, how can i get the affidavit of loss? is it from the cityhall? is it open on Saturday?

anyone can share their experience?

thanks

amanda.O wrote:

i lost my ATM card, how can i get the affidavit of loss? is it from the cityhall? is it open on Saturday?

thanks

Affidavit of loss, not sure if is issued by the city hall, What i know is you need a lawyer to issue you with that. And city-hall does open on Saturday but close early.

flex14 wrote:
amanda.O wrote:

thanks

Affidavit of loss, not sure if is issued by the city hall, What i know is you need a lawyer to issue you with that. And city-hall does open on Saturday but close early.

what i heard was there are lawyers/notaries in the cityhall for that prpose. not sure tho.. :D

but thanks!

Hi!
I don't know is it necessary to have affidavit of loss. I did replace my ATM card without affidavit of loss at PNB.
BUT you can get affidavit of loss in any public notary services which are run by Att.
Its not necessary for you to avail affidavit of loss at city hall.

Best luck!

Tikipii.

tikipii wrote:

Hi!
I don't know is it necessary to have affidavit of loss. I did replace my ATM card without affidavit of loss at PNB.
BUT you can get affidavit of loss in any public notary services which are run by Att.
Its not necessary for you to avail affidavit of loss at city hall.

Best luck!

Tikipii.

Hi tikipii!

the thing is, i lost my atm issued in my country and i need to go back to Indonesia and the bank told me that i need the affidavit of loss. so yea.. :D

any info where in mandaluyong or makati that i can go to?

thank you

call you bank first, block your card, to not be used.

for local ATMs,
Then go to any branch of your bank and get a replacement immediately (cost depends between banks from free to 100 pesos)
Some banks, will give you an ATM with your name on it in just few minutes.
Affidavit of loss is from any notary public, from anywhere, not just cityhall, and it is needed with police report for documents replacements like ID cards, contracts, etc..

for your country ATM, is that Indonesia?  best thing: keep it lost, just block it, until you travel back, and get a new account local card here from a local bank, or better from Citibank, or HSBC, I use my filipino local bank card in the US as a local card there (from Citibank) you can do the same in Indonesia

Hi,

i got my affidavit of loss in a notary public near MRT boni and it was fast, less than 10 minutes and i went back to Indonesia and got my new ATM card.

thank you for the information provided. :)

Good that everything is sorted out :)

ultrakyo wrote:

Good that everything is sorted out :)

Hi!! :D