Wife need a separation

hello,
I have married before one year to norwegian girl.after 4 years relationship.result of that I got resident card and Norwegian residents permit for one year.I stayed there one month with my wife and came back to my mother contry in asia.now I m planning to go back to Norway to settle with her.but she asking me she need a divorce. I haven't done anything wrong to this relationship and may be she saying that she is in stress of working season job.
my problem is I need to spend around her some time because I think distance did this.but she is not that happy I m staying with her.
please advise me is there any possibility to stay there and how long..what are the right I have tone enter Norway and stay there.is mean job accommodation and food..I m planning to come  on may after she end up with season work
thank you

you are not divorce yet, are you?  Is your residence permit a family unification? If so, your permit allows you to stay 1 year in Norway.

you said that you think the distance between you and your wife makes your wife wants a divorce but she does not want you to stay with her when you come back to Norway.

Yes...she need to stay away from me.she doesn't give me a a reason why ..but it is really hard to servive in Norway without job..because of I m not good with Norsk language it's really hard to find a job..I just wanna stay in Norway and just let her know I need her . And we can have the family life we dreamed before.. I don't know where I have to start and how ‘,..?

I m not divorce yet only one year been married