Used car parts for restoring car here

I purchased a 69 camaro and need to restore it
I have found engine drive line parts in America and need info how to go about getting parts here
With out spending way to much on tariffs 
Gov web sites don't cover this

69 camaro wow they are so nice, where did you buy it from? about parts sorry i have no idea there, but i know when I send things from melbourne, all are in boxes and parts only, they assemble it here.

I got it in Angeles but it was originally a straight 6 car
I want a monster LS Motor and vette IRS

that is good but remember when change things you will need to upgrade suspension and brakes  with it, and there is diff as well transmission, a lot to do to have V8 in to it, all is up to how fare you going to push your car, if I was you I will get 6 fixed to max, have turbors running and two of them at different stages , say first to kick in at 2000 rpm and second at 3500 rpm, this will give you power that will be ridiculous. I believe in turbos a lot, they are best for any car, but engine needs to be modified to take turbos, I have back home Holden cruse 1.4L with tweaked turbo but everything else is as standard IRS, but man when it goes it moves like a bullet, light car love it around the winding roads with front wheel drive it is best.

Just curious as to where in the Philippines can you use all that awesome power?
I have a multicab that is fast enough for these roads.

One problem no drive train
Eng trans & dif all gone
Plus side no rust

Back roads  drag strip
Sctex 
Hardly ever any cops
Couldn't catch me any way 
Lol

I have Honda 1000, and for those who think we can not use this bikes here think again,
sctex is long and wide, as long as not pick hours then all good

Honda 1000 what
Hopefully Honda will get the Goldwings in soon
The suppost to be released sometime spring 
Can't wait

CBR

the only Goldwing I like is the tike one, love them and love to own one but very expensive to buy one but almost impossible to get one here.

Excellent bike