What to Expect?

Good day,

I am a caucasian (just in case you don't believe the picture on my profile) and I am curious if there are any advantages or disadvantages to being white in Kuala Lumpur.

For example, I know that in India, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines, my lack of melanin is regarded favorably in business and society in general. I also know that in many parts of the African continent, South America continent and Central/Latin America my lack of melanin puts a target on my back for people of questionable morality to attempt to get some easy capital at my expense. While in North America I'm regarded as being a privileged misogynist rapist by the fact that I simply exist in this world.

I would like to know what general attitudes exist in Kuala Lumpur for retired military white guys who are are under 40 y/o and single and if there are perhaps some areas I should avoid during the day and at night. I'd prefer not to give trouble a reason to pay me a visit.

Definite advantage is you will attract all the golddiggers immediately.

Sarcasm is completely unhelpful. You're a bad troll.

I'm telling the truth - but I guess you may be culturally unaware and it slipped by. It's useful for dating and then you can sort of who's who.

Oh I'm sorry, in my culture being a gold digger magnet is not an, "advantage".