Hi guys

please can some help me to understand because I am confused about my documents i made my fingerprint to renew my document on 2th January 2018 up till now when I try to check it online to know if is ready they said "ll documento di soggiorno non e presente in achivio" this is kind of weird to me this is my first of seeing this so i went to the Questure of Reggio emilia to ask them whats going on why whenever I try to check my document online it show me this because normally it as to show me that is on processing they said no problem that i should not worry but honestly i am worried can someone help me out to understand more about this ?

Please, can you write in English so other members can understand you. Or if you prefer to use the Italian version of the website click HERE.

"ll documento di soggiorno non e presente in achivio" means "The residence document is not presented in archiving system".

I think you should not worry about this, and also avoid checking their online system. Reason #1: They rarely update the system. Reason #2: If they do update, it will be updated after your documents processed.

The questura normally takes super long time (I meant several months) to process your documents. Therefore, you have to ask them when your documents will be done (if you don't ask them, they will not tell you nor write the date on your receipt). If they already told you the date/ time, just wait until that date (don't rush them, don't call them in advance, they will upset and mean with you) and go to the questura and take it. With my own experience, this is the fastest way to deal with the bureaucracy.

hello....hope you are fine.  i enquired about my soggiorno from the questura.  they said my practice is on suspension for investigation and that they will contact me shortly.  do you have an idea what it is?

Also, when your practice is on valuation, what does it mean?  Thanks.

I think before deciding to grant you the residence document they must going through some investigation (to check if you have any criminal records, or at least to check if those information you provided are correct or not). So this is normal answer that they gave you. Unless they say to you the problem your documents have, or give you the reason that you cannot get the permission, then you should not have any worry. I know these things may irritate you a lot, but be patient, and keep follow up with the information they update you. Good luck.

thanks alot

please what about if the practice is on valuation?