Travel ban

hi,just want to ask for a friend of mine..
She was working with her new employer now and she's having already her visa to the current employer but the problem is her previous employer made a problem for her they file a case stating that she took company loan and shes having travel ban now..and they blocked her bank account..She did not take even 100 fils to that company loan but they are forcing her to pay..what she should do?

First of all, she needs to check where the matter has been reported i.e. immigration only or to the police as well.  A police case is more of a problem.

The first step is to go to immigration personally with her CPR; think the office is on second floor and get all the necessary details. 

Unfortunately, to lift the travel ban, the previous employer has to withdraw the complaint or a court order has to be provided.   It is not a simple process.

Thanks for your reply. and one more thing  if this matters reach to police then they will catch or take her if she went to immigration?

It's a travel ban, not an arrest warrant.  If she was to be arrested, they would have done it by now. Check with immigration for details.

Hi iam Sunil last year I lost my job and due to that I had some dues for the loan installment is pending and when got job on Feb 2017 i started my loan installment on time but Oct 2017i got letter from court that I need to be present in the court I went there after that no information or communication from court about my case.  Now everything is as normal. Whether there will be any travel ban on me.. Because I took loan from HSBC and total loan pending is around 4000 bd...  Requesting your kind advice

Look on bahrain.bh to find out travel ban status.

Thanks xtang... I already checked the status it is showing no travel ban...

Then there is none.

Thank you

HI I'm a expat working in Kingdom of bahrain at recent completed my two years contract with my employer but they are refusing to issue the ticket to my home country I want to know about the labour law there is any article for annual leave after the completion of the contract. Please let me know.
Thanks and regards

what is mentioned on your offer letter that is final, if its mentioned and then even after that they are refusing you can approach ministry of labour with the proof and lodge a formal complaint.

can we really on bahrain.bh website to check the travel ban...?

Yes.

Anyone plz tell me how to check travel ban or blacklisted as am indian citizen want check for my friend he is still in india

Can you read through this thread before posting?  the information to check travel ban is given above.

Yes i read throuh whole topic what i can't acsess ekey

You need have a valid CPR to register for ekey service.  Check the below link

https://www.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/!ut/p … BIS9nQSEh/

T&R

Good that you read through.  However as logicalindian said, you need CPR to get ekey.  If you don't have CPR and are unable to register for ekey then the only option you have is to send someone physically to immigration with your details to check for you.

Hi.

I am currently  leaving  to go on school winter break back home but I might have to stay due to family responsibility. What would happen if I resign via post or email to the school? Would I be banned should I not return. I will happily if push comes to shove resign via email but I can only assess how badly I need to stay back home once I get there next week.

Anyone help... I would love to return after everything is sorted at home but I dont want to be banned.

Ideally, resign before leaving and get your visa cancelled so that there are no issues in the future.