Salary reducion clarification

Hi dears
I have selected for ministry of education bahrain 7 months back and gave a offer letter at end of interview by client ..After a long wait, last month issued the visa ..now they reduced basic pay of 120 bd from their initial  offer  ...so I refused the offer.  ..all information came through agency only.... Would the ministry reduce the pay once they promised or signed ? Whether they will re consider my request ..how can I approach then directly. ..

An offer letter is meaningless and is not legally binding - an offer can be withdrawn or amended.  The legally binding document is a contract on the basis of which the visa is provided to you.  How was the visa issued without you signing the contract or accepting the offer?

Who were you interviewed with?  and who provided the initial offer at the end of interview?  try to approach that person for clarification.   

To be honest, the whole thing seems very strange to me or maybe you haven't given all the details.

Can we resign even if we sign the contract with one month notice period. Awaiting reply

Need to be clearer. Do you have visa or not? How long have you worked for them? On probation or not?

Generally you can resign anytime. However what you plan to do after may be affected by the details e.g. Mobility.