Any IDEA

[b]Hi I am Filipino Living in UAE, i have bf for 4 years and we are planning to vacation in Philippines, he is Arabic. Palestine national and Lebanon passport in short he is refugees Palestinian had travel documents from Lebanon. he went to Thailand 2 yrs back .my question Philippines is strict for giving tourist visa for his nationality????we plan to stay Philippines for 15 days.and i am with him to travel.please any idea???? well appreciated .

This might be too simple an answer but have you tried to check with your Embassy in UAE?   only they will be able to advise what requirements are needed to grant him a visa.

And I know lots of Palestinians who have travel documents from Jordan and Lebanon (Palestine ID card holders with Jordanian/Lebanese passport) and get visas to travel all over the world.

YES SIR, last 2 weeks we went to Consulate to submit all documents they need according to their website. salary/Bank statements NOC for his company.... first time we applied,they not ask more but they give only some papers to back for us.like the cover letter 1 pc of picture and even 1 copy for the VISA Application.

they took only this
invitation letter from me
salary certificate
NOC from Company
1 pc pic
1 copy of passport
1 copy of Emirates ID

and they stamped " LOL VERIFIED"
then we go to cashier.

So he got the visa?

So what's the problem now?

Im just really worried maybe they not give visa because of his nationality,or  maybe because his one of the stateless person..

still we are waiting sir. i cant relax i always think maybe they not accept. i dont know whats the meaning also of "LOL VERIFIED" they put on his Visa application.

Well, frankly, what's the use of worrying?  there is nothing you can do.  So relax and hope for the best.

And secondly, he is not considered stateless as he has a travel document.  Stateless people are those who do not have a travel document or nationality e.g. the bedouins in the Gulf states etc.

Thank you Sir,for being  positive!!!

and thank you for learn me about stateless person, honest all i know he is stateless person thats why i worried,

sincerelybelley wrote:

YES SIR, last 2 weeks we went to Consulate to submit all documents they need according to their website. salary/Bank statements NOC for his company.... first time we applied,they not ask more but they give only some papers to back for us.like the cover letter 1 pc of picture and even 1 copy for the VISA Application.

they took only this
invitation letter from me
salary certificate
NOC from Company
1 pc pic
1 copy of passport
1 copy of Emirates ID

and they stamped " LOL VERIFIED"
then we go to cashier.

Since they asked all these documents and you got the updates on the verification part, it can be done. So, no worries.

A very much thank you sir for this positive feeling for us,we do hope it will approved . i dont know why they put LOL VERIFIED, I dont know whats the meaning of LOL in Consulate.

sincerelybelley wrote:

A very much thank you sir for this positive feeling for us,we do hope it will approved . i dont know why they put LOL VERIFIED, I dont know whats the meaning of LOL in Consulate.

It means League of Legends

oww ok.. so it means 50/50 he can approved???

He is making a joke.

However, on a serious note, you really need to relax.  I would suggest to stop obsessing about what internal embassy notations on documents means and what are his chances. You applied, provided all the documents and the application is in processing.  There is absolutely nothing you can do now to influence the outcome except to wait and hope for the best.   You are not benefiting yourself by worrying like this.

:) thank you!! i just cant wait.. best of luck for him :heart: