Resignation before the end of contract.

Hello.am from Nigeria I came in on the 31st of December 2018 as an housemaid.wasn't told the procedures here..my first kefil took me back to the office becos I was I'll nd cldnt work after 5days.so I was taken to another office where I stayed 2weeks before I was brought to my present place of work.never knew the job is like this too stressful nd have to work form 5am to 9pm wth just an hour break,and also my pay is half the phillipino pay which is very low compare to what my co Nigeria maid gets.....my question is can I leave..cos am thinking of leaving aftrr 8mons.note no contract agreement between either me nd the agent nor my present madam,am frustrated nd depressed.

People should trust and contact their embassies. Even the worst embassies in Saudi Arabia are working a lot for the welfare or protection of their people.

Contact your embassy as soon as possible and they will help you out with everything; from finance to legal, etc.

Thank u but I dont know how to achieve that as am new here.

Hi @Adedamila, maybe you could try to call/email them as a start?

I got these from the net, hopefully they're up-to-date:

Embassy of Nigeria, Riyadh

* Central : +966 -11- 482 3024 / 482 3982
* Political Affairs : Ext 212
* Administration : Ext 334
* Trade / Financial : Ext 335
* Consular / Immigration : Ext 340 / 338
* Fax : +966 -11- 482 4134

Chancery:
Abubakar Al-Razi Square, Abdullah bin Huzafah Al-Sahami Road, Diplomatic Quarters, Riyadh.

Postal Address: P.O.Box 94386, Riyadh 11693.
Tel: 4823024 / 4823982
Fax: 4824134

E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Working Hours: 9:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M. (GMT+3)
Working Days: Saturdays to Wednesdays
Days Off: Thursdays and Fridays

@modjo I really appreciate ur effort in getting me this.

Hello my dear sister, I am also a Nigerian from Delta State. I work here as a Doctor and I understand how stressful your job is here in Saudi.

You definitely can put an end to your contract if you want to go back to Nigeria.

You can reach me if convenient to you on WhatsApp ( +***) and +*** (Imo)

Wishing you the best in all.

Thanks

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello mojo how are you guys.may i ask you something maybe you could answer me.hi first of all how are you.hoping you are in well heahty.i just want to ask .my company management doing put employees salary and vacation money in his account bank at his own country.for exsample i am working in brazil and i am going to vacation in india.then i ask to my company to get my vacation money and last days i have work.and the management says you can go vacation but we are sending your vacation money and your last day of work to your account in india.mostly when the employees going for vacation he will recived his vacation money and the last day he work when he will go vacation.for exsample if we are going to go vacation we must have money to purchase everything we needs for gifts to our family but if we get our salary in our home country what we have todo without money.is it including in the laws in saudi arabia.