Working in Farming

I am Eriklajd and im planning to move in Italy..I always loved Italy and i think now i would have the opportunity to realize my dream..I love working in Farming or Fruits Picking Job cuz i have a lot of experiencies in that..If annyone can help me with a work or suggest me a work i would be very happy ..I would like in Milano,Rome or Merano..I speak Italian and English

Hi klajdi1991,

Welcome to Expat.com

You should create your resume in the Jobs in Italysection of the website to gain more exposure.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

My name is Moise HABIYAREMYE, Rwandan by nationality and I hold a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine. I would like to ask you to help me to get a job in the livestock sector/seasonal/temporary worker in your country/Italy and if possible you can link me to the employers willing to hire livestock farm worker. Please find the attached resume and other documents. Thank I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

@Habimose

Welcome to the forum.
You have posted on an old inactive thread. (2018)
I suggest you go online and search for a job yourself. You can also place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.
Good luck.