Resignation issue

I have submitted the resignation to company A and I have done the mobility at the same time for local transfer. But on the last day of resignation I got a offer through other company C and I am satisfied to join there but still I didn't got my offer letter. So i rejected the offer of company B. Now the thing is I have completed the resignation period so can I local transfer to company C if I got a offer letter.

Not clear.  Need more details.

Did B apply for mobility for you and is the visa in process?  or that hasn't started yet?

If it hasn't started, C can do mobility for you.

No B has not started yet.... but I wanted to ask that the company which I have submitted the resignation has already due so I have to submit other resignation or no.

And I will get offer letter within this week

So right now I am on notice period but still working for same employer. So If I get the offer letter will they can create a problem.

I don't understand your question - you are all over the place with your details.

From what little I can make out from your responses; there is no issue moving to C instead of B.  If however, B has applied for the visa, then there is an issue. 

You have resigned from A and they have agreed to give you mobility.  So I don't see the issue. Finish your notice period and leave to whichever company you decide on and ask for mobility.

If you have any follow up questions - please make sure to write clearly with exact specifics of what you are asking.