Visa transfer in probation period

Hi all, I am under probation period and my probation period will end on 20march 2018. I have offer from another company so can I change company. Shall I resine n go back to home country n new company will apply for new visa. Or I have to ask my current employer for mobility. Are my current employer are going to deduct any Visa fees from me. If resine in probation period is it ok?? Pls help me in this

You can resign during probation period.

You can ask your employer for mobility.  If they agree, you can transfer.  Else you have to go back and then new employer will bring you in.  You cannot transfer without employer consent as you have not completed one year with them.

Charging of visa fees depends on the contract that you have with your employer and what it says.

If i get final exit then how to check online that my employer cancelled my Visa or not. And if they cancelled visa , then when new employer can apply for me new visa?And if I come back by new company then my CPR number will be same or it will be new? Pls answer

Check with your passport. If cancelled it will say employment visa not valid.

Employer can apply immediately after cancellation.

Yes same CPR number.

Thanks a lot!!!

Then again I have to go for GAMCA Medical test in my home country for new visa?
Pls reply

Yes and no.

Your employer can apply for visa using existing GAMCA number in system and it will not be an issue.

But theoretically they can also ask you to do it again as GAMCA report is valid for 3 months only.

I have seen both cases.

Thanks