Thermal paste... And other pc hardware

So where can I buy computer parts in Bahrain? I need some thermal paste for my CPU.

There must be an area cram full of little shops where people build computers. Where might that be?

TIA

I think there are quite a few of those around exhibition road.

I generally don't bother and go to advanti.  They are expensive but you can custom build PCs and they have a lot of high end hardware which is generally only available in GCC through self ordering on Amazon.

I built my gaming PC through them a few years ago.  Still running fine and they replaced a hard disk which died - on warranty.

thanks for that. The rest of the build is coming from overseas, mostly with free shipping (thanks to a friend) so while Advanti do have most of what I'm using, you're right that they are expensive. Still, they have thermal paste (which I forgot to order) so I'm grateful to you.

Behind Manama gold city there are few computer shops.

Thanks for that. I actually found a place on Gudaibiya Ave near the Daiso shop called Advanced PC. It didn't look advanced when I went in (!) but they had thermal paste and it was only 1BD compared to the 4BD Arctic Silver 5 paste at Advanti. However, it was a virtually useless no name brand at only >1.22W/mK.

Just to add for anyone who might find this thread useful in the future, there's an Advanti shop in Saar above the Al Osra on Budaiya Avenue. I had no idea there was a computer shop there so I wonder if they've only opened that branch recently.

Yes it's inside that little mall. No they have had it for a few years. I don't go there even though its easier to get to because they don't build pcs there. They send them to the Manama one. I prefer to have it done while I am there :)

For anything other than that, it's much more convenient than Manama one. You can actually park :)