STUDENT VISA

Hello everyone,

I am 36 yrs old, been working in a logistics company for almost 12 yrs and i want to get post study for my course Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration in NZ. But i already search my course to various university but no same course. Is it ok to take post study for a not related course? Also appreciate to recieve help from any one steps i need to be taken.

Thank you for your kind response.

Sincerely Phipperbella

You can enrol yourself in any course based on your interest.

Wow really.. Thank you for your reply.. This will help on my decision..😀

Hello all, my application for tourist visa was denied under the sponsorship of my boyfriend. Well i have a clue that it was because of i forgot to put on our chatting conversation and the letter he made stating that we have the intention to getting fiance visa afterwards.. Is this a possibility that we can get approve the next time?

Thanks everyone for the help..

PHIPPERBELLA wrote:

Hello all, my application for tourist visa was denied under the sponsorship of my boyfriend. Well i have a clue that it was because of i forgot to put on our chatting conversation and the letter he made stating that we have the intention to getting fiance visa afterwards.. Is this a possibility that we can get approve the next time?

Thanks everyone for the help..

You should have provided enough evidence in support of your application. Mentioning the intention of getting engaged is not considered as a partnership (In general).

Hello Schaz,

thanks for your kind reply. If ever i will apply again for visitor visa this time under the sponsor of my aunty, does it affect i mean my denied visa w/ my boyfriend for my new visa?

Thank you so much.

PHIPPERBELLA wrote:

Hello Schaz,

thanks for your kind reply. If ever i will apply again for visitor visa this time under the sponsor of my aunty, does it affect i mean my denied visa w/ my boyfriend for my new visa?

Thank you so much.

Your records are generally available whenever you apply any sort of visa.  However, if you meet the requirements of your new visa application, there may not be any issues for you getting on board.

thank you :)

PHIPPERBELLA wrote:

thank you :)

Most Welcome!