Should I consider moving to brussels and Work for long Term.

Hello Everyone,

I'm here to seek help from those who work and live in Brussels.

A little Background:

I'm from India, currently working in India and have recently received an offer from a company in Brussels.But i have to work for a client at client site.
I have close to 7 years of experience in IT industry.I'm married with no kids.

The employer has offered a unlimited contract with gross salary of 3500 euros on 13.92 months, including all the benefits but hasn't given any breakup.

Queries:

1. Can we consider an offer letter having no breakup of the components as it works that way over there? Or the employer is supposed to give a better picture by dividing the gross salary in taxable and non-taxable components?

2. My Annual gross salary will be 3500*12=42000 or 3500*13.92=48000 Approx?

3. I've tried to calculate using the tax calculators available online but that's even more confusing and cannot get a clear picture of what will be the taxable components .After all deduction it is showing my net monthly salary will be 1750 euro/month (2100 in case of 48000 gross annually)
Will that amount be sufficient enough to sustain in Brussels?

4. According to the employer they will process for my work permit.Along with work permit i will be getting Permanent Residents and SSN?And what about dependent Visa?

5. What is the general notice period we need to serve in Belgium(Brussels) and the meaning of unlimited contract?

A little confused whether I should accept this offer as I don't have much clarity from the employer. Any help on the above queries is much appreciated.

Regards

Hello,
You can find the answers related to salary break up and contract related details under the following links of earlier reply:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=765155

Generally unlimited contract means you are offered a fixed employee position in the company.

Hope this helps.

BR//