Wanted: Shared Apartment/Room/House to rent in Perth

Hello everyone,

My wife and I will migrate to Perth this coming August 2011. We are looking for a place to stay near CBD areas, near transport system & shops.

We're still living overseas and we dont know how to find a place over the net. We tried last week but we ended up of being scammed. We don't have friends & relatives in Perth so its impossible to get help from anyone living there.

What are the procedures of getting the apartment or shared-flat or room over the net? How we will know the person who communicating with us is legitimate?

Any advice fellow forumers... Help us to find a place in Perth areas. If you can refer any person who have available room, kindly send me a PM.

By the way, my wife and I are both professionals and we're from Philippines.

Best Regards,

Simone

Hi guys

Don't know if you are still looking but here is a good starting place.  Have a look at this website brookestone.com.au they are in the northern suburbs and a very large real estate company with lots of rentals on the go.  They are a member of the joondalup business association (jba.asn.au) as am I and we will not scam you!  Good Luck.  Alan Turner