What is pass qualification

Hi all please give me a solution. I completed Higher secondary education. And now applied for s pass in Singapore. My company is taking freshers.so I didn't mention any experience. On March 6 my employer applied for s pass and still it's pending.am I eligible for s pass with a higher secondary qualification.when I can get my FIN number from agent.after getting IPA Only or before IPA can I get my Fin. (If I get fin I can check s pass status online).please help me .These all are my basic doubts

Minimum qualification for S pass is diploma certificate in technical or equivalent. Higher secondary may or may not come into this category. For FIN, once the application uploaded into the MoM system, it will generate a reference number, that's your FIN number. Ask employer to share your FIN number with you. Good luck

Thank you sir for your valuable information .and my agent send me the application receipt. In that application number is their and application fees details also their.but the FIN coloumn is empty. Yesterday I asked to agency about fin. And they tell when an IPA is is isueing  at that time only fin will getry. Is it true ?.

I have already told you that FIN generates at the time of your application input into the MoM system. Nothing to do with IPA letter.

On IPA letter, you can see FIN but IPA letter only can be available if your pass approves.

OK sir .thank you for your  information

I had several posters (and discussions by PM) like this:
It seems to be a common strategy of dishonest employment agents tonot give the jobseeker his FIN and keep him in the dark about the progress - probably in order to extract more fees out of him/her (which is actually illegal, so all these agents are crooks!). In many cases, they take the fees and do not even apply!
The FIN is issued right after the application is issued and there is NO reason to keep it confidential from you (in fact, you might be able to get it directly from MoM if the agent or employer doesn't). It allows you to check the application status online and it is also your Singapore ID number for life (incl. future applications if this one is unsuccessful).
I always wonder why so many people fall for such agents. Even if the agent is honest, it is easier, better and usually more successful to apply for jobs directly at suitable employers in Singapore!