Private Swimming Lesson

Hello!

I am interested to have a private swimming instructor, preferrably a woman. I will stay at Mega Kuningan area. If you have some tips, I would gladly hear it from you. 😊

Thank You!

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Krissybruu, allready found a swimming teacher?? ***

Hello my name is dahlia. Do you need swimming lesson?***

Hi Krissybruu, look under jobs, swimming lessons, maybe you will find it. Jan Roelofs.

Hi I am looking for private swimming lessons at park royale, gatot subroto. Can you contact me on ***?

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi Pranjalkanwan, yes we can give swimming lessons there. We are now in Holland, will be back at 6 th of August. Price for 1 hour will be 200 k idr. Are you allready familiar with swimming or complete beginner? We can discuss what you specifically want to learn. Is it in weekends only or also other days??

Hi Jan,

I would like to learn freestyle swimming and sent you a message. I will wait for your reply. Thanks

Hi Rachel, yes we can. 
We, my wife Helena and I do give swimming lessons. We can come at your place, where a pool must be. WE are normally available during the week, but depending on other meetings. So please tell us what your favourable time and day will be. Location is Kuninghan, where?
WE live in Jakarta timur, so travelling by motorbike and the time distance is important.

Are you an absolute beginner or allready familiar with swimming?

Hope to hear from you

Hi Pranjalkawar, we are back at Jakarta for swimming lessons. Still interesed?

Regards, jan Roelofs.

@krissybruu hi, I'm visi pandu. A former national athlete and each swimming since 2015. You could contact me if you still need the service. Thank u

Hello ????? ????43,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please note that @krissybruu was last active 4 years ago and so you might end up with no response from her.

If you are providing swimming lessons, you can post an advert on Jakarta classifieds. There is a dedicated category for sports classes.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@krissybruu hi, I'm visi pandu. A former national athlete and each swimming since 2015. You could contact me if you still need the service. Thank u
-@????? ????43

You listed yourself as Russian. If that's so, coaching would be illegal unless you have a very difficult to get work permit.