Good health insurance company in Vietnam

Hello everyone.

I need to replace my health insurance from back home with one from Vietnam. I need a plan that would cover health service provided in other Asian countries (ie. Singapore, Thailand, etc.). Any good health insurance company that you would recommend? Could I buy directly from the health insurance company, or do I need to go through an agent?

Many thanks in advance.

Undertaking the same process myself at the moment, IMG have been the best I've stumbled across so far.

1312j wrote:

Undertaking the same process myself at the moment, IMG have been the best I've stumbled across so far.

@1312j, thanks for the tips. I'll check them out. So far, I found Liberty, but haven't checked out the full details. I hope I can buy directly from these companies.

Pacific Cross, I'm review it

I ended up choosing Luma. Will post more info after filing the first claim.

Get ready to go for your wallet. i found their policies to be horribly expensive. Beginning to think that if you can't get health insurance through your employer than you are screwed. i do hope i am wrong on this, but that has been my findings so far.

my company (PRC) will offer me an extension on my poilcy with ping an insurance for my family internationally..

any experience of this?

Hmm, you can ask your employer for offering healthcare insurance for you. But in case you have to buy this by urself :-(, I think you can consider Cigna, Aetna, Liberty,  Pacific Cross... 
You can buy directly from the health insurance company, or from an agent or broker. But I suggest you choosing Brokers who always stand by ur side :)). They can help you tender all products in the market, support in claim settlement.