Taking flight from bahrain airport and return back to Riyadh

Hi Everyone,

currently i am having saudi IQAMA and lets assume i will be traveling from Riyadh to Bahrain on14 may 2018 through king fahad causeway.

i have mine own car.
i will get 14 days visa on kfcw.
i will get car insurance for one month.
after that i park my car at airport parking block D. i take my international flight and return back to Bahrain airport within 12 days.

Question:

i will take again on arrival visa . and i will collect my car and return back to Riyadh through KFCW.

is it there any problem in order to accomplish my trip successfully?

Thanks in advance for your replies to this matter.

Regards,

Don't see any problems with the above scenario.

The only thing is that parking is now very far from the airport and they keep changing due to construction.

xTang thansk for your reply so i should park somewhere in the city and take cab for airport.

any1 can suggest me where should i park in city ??

I would still suggest to park in one of the airport long stay parking lots - whichever one is available.  Probably go a bit in advance of your flight time so that does not cause problems. Keep in mind that you can still park right in front of the airport in the short stay parking but the fee is around 10 BD per day - so not economical.

In the city, you don't really have a long stay parking where you can be sure that your car is safe for a reasonable fee.

agree with you. I will try to find any contact person in Bahrain where i can park my car near to his location if i didn't find any option then definitely i will prefer airport parking and will reach earlier to finalize parking at airport allocated area as it is a bit far away.

When you return to Bahrain will you have to take the visa again on arrival or the one at KFCW is multiple? i can't recall, but the one I got at the airport was multiple for 25BD

yea i need to get visa again on the airport but instead of multiple visa of 25 BD i can also get 3 days single entry visa by paying just 3 or 5 dh on airport i am not sure one of my friend told me about this and he obtained single entry visa.

Secondly, can we get multiple visa on KFC ?

sportsboy wrote:

yea i need to get visa again on the airport but instead of multiple visa of 25 BD i can also get 3 days single entry visa by paying just 3 or 5 dh on airport i am not sure one of my friend told me about this and he obtained single entry visa.

Secondly, can we get multiple visa on KFC ?

oh sweet....3 or 5 bd is not bad for 3 day visa...i don't think multiple applies on KFCW

Nope, KFCW is not multiple.  And btw, at the airport, ask them to give the single entry as by default they give the 25 BD one.

XTang wrote:

Nope, KFCW is not multiple.  And btw, at the airport, ask them to give the single entry as by default they give the 25 BD one.

yea, that's why i got screwed ... oh well. thank god it was company trip. for personal trips i prefer the causeway

yeaup right

:)