EP things :)

Hi All,

Applied for the EP(well my company applied) on 14th of Feb. On the 26/02 I received rejection..10 days later my company reapplied(they mentioned it was their fault). Now I am a bit confused. Since I have 1 rejection, do you think i will receive answer quickly(based on that they already know my name, etc), or its still the same process? From what I am imagining(MoM, already have my full information and they should come up with decision sooner, however we are talking about Singapore, so I am thinking again long time, or?)

Any throughs are welcomed :).

Thanks

You said the previous rejection was due to the company's mistake. Since it came very quickly (just 12 days), so I assume it was a formality, which MoM checks first and then rejects without further considerations of your or the company's credentials.
In that case, the new application will have to go through the entire process and no time is saved. You can expect the outcome in 1 - 2 months.

Thanks Beppi. Well my company gave me even new application number, so I assume as you. Nothnig is connected to the old application, but we have completely new one. What I was thinking is even through rejection they have some of our details in the system, which can move the process a bit quickly :)

Yes, it would be faster than previous one if the rejection was due to mistake while submitting your form or incorrect information. Good luck

Well, based on the company feedback(they made some mistake)....what I dont know. But my idea is that after the 12 days(rejection) MoM, checked my documents and I am "known" in the system now(hence, hoping for quick resolution). But since I dont know the situation there, I hope its not going to take additional 4 weeks and more. My only concern is that I have new application number...