Passport validy

ood evening . I would like to ask for your help and assistance. I'm about to go for a vacation to riyadh  to india this march . 25, 2018 . My passport will expire 4 august 2018 . so i can travel and not ,Kindly please advice me what to do because my ticket are already booked. I will be waiting for your responce and Im hoping for your kind assistance. Thankyou so much.
Can i still apply for exit/re entry and will they allow me to leave saudi arab to  india with less than a month passport validity ?

Returning to your home country is unlikely to be a problem but re-entry to Saudi with an almost expired passport is likely to be a problem, as is applying for a visa with the same.

ood evening . I would like to ask for your help and assistance. I'm about to go emergency leve 45 days  for a vacation to riyadh  to india this march . 25, 2018 and return 10 may 2018 My passport will expire 4 august 2018 . so i can travel and not ,Kindly please advice me what to do because my ticket are already booked. I will be waiting for your responce and Im hoping for your kind assistance. Thankyou so much.
Can i still apply for exit/re entry and will they allow me to leave saudi arab to  india with less than a month passport validity ?