Shopping in Paris

Hello dear members,

I guess this could be an interesting topic. I invite all members in Paris (both locals & expats) to share their daily/weekly/monthly experience about shopping. You may also include some shopping tips/suggestions!

So can you please share with us:

>Where do you usually go for shopping?
(Shopping for basic products like Food, Vegetables, Meat)

>What are your favorite shopping malls/complex or boutique?
(Where you usually go to relax or to buy your clothing stuffs, shoes and other shopping related products!)

Awaiting for your contribution ;)

Best Regards

For my daily groceries I go to a Simply Market and in the weekends we go to a Carrefour Market.

My favorite shopping malls are "Les quatre temps" at La Defense (with movies in original version), Lafayette, Printemps and Le Bon Marche in the city center and "La Vallee Village" at Marne La Vallee (near Disneyland) for  outlet designer clothes.

And for some cool baby clothes: Catimini, IKKS and Petit Bateau (stores on different locations).

(moderated: no free ads please)

When will the summer sale commence in Paris?Early July? I will be in Paris around that time. I like shopping....

les dates officielles : du 22 juin au 26 juillet 2011 for Sales

Merci beaucoup Capes:) Bon timing pour moi. Je serai à Paris du 26 Juin au 7 Juillet

Hi SydneyMan and capes78700,

Can you please write in English in this anglophone forum?

Thank you very much,
Christine

Hello all,

Shopping.... Well,  isn't that just a fantastic topic!! ...and in Paris, even better!

Although I don't  currently live in Paris, I have been and I lived over in Europe for quite a while. I am currently planning my return and look forward to finding out all the hidden secrets, of Paris especially. I cannot Wait!

I thought I would post a little article for fun that I thought was a good read, on french fashion and french shopping. Il pop the link below.

Also where are some great little places to shop when I get back to Paris???

myfrenchlife.org/2012/03/29/finding-my-own-style-in-the-fashion-capital/

Look forward to hearing some great suggestions!