Flights from Toronto to Santo Domingo

Hello lovely people,

First let me thank you I have been following and reading the forum posts here over and over for the last few months and it has helped immensely. I have finished my visa portion from Canada and should be good to go as soon as I get my approval.

Planner and Bob, let me single you out for a second to say thank you very much kindly for all the great information!

Now my question is: I have been looking at flights and learned here that I have to get a departing and return flight. I know there are airlines that make free cancellation or changes from America. Does anyone recommend any flights from Toronto that will change or cancel for free or cheaper rates?

Any more information on this flights topic? When I get the visa, can I book anywhere between the one year?

Thank you in advance

I cannot help you, but wanted to comment that looking at flights on the Air Canada web-site it looks pretty screwy.  Often, their search engine will list flights from Toronto to Montreal to POP.  And if you look at Montreal, they seem to want to route you through Toronto or Quebec City or somewhere in the Maritimes.  I don't understand it at all!  I guess you need a travel agent to cut through the crap and find the best flights for you.

Yes, there doesn't seem to be any direct flights form Toronto to Santo Domingo. I was thinking about visiting friends in Cuba. I am thinking maybe I'll go straight from Cuba after seeing my friends since there are direct flights and I get to see my friends before I make the big move.

Good luck on your flight search! If I do see a direct deal, I'll let you know!

Imanka wrote:

Yes, there doesn't seem to be any direct flights form Toronto to Santo Domingo. I was thinking about visiting friends in Cuba. I am thinking maybe I'll go straight from Cuba after seeing my friends since there are direct flights and I get to see my friends before I make the big move.

Good luck on your flight search! If I do see a direct deal, I'll let you know!

Air Transat has direct flights from Toronto and Montreal to Santo Domingo only in Winter,  starting at the end of December and finishing at the end of April.