Lost in Dalian :)

Hello Guys !

I want to open wechat group for all the Dalian foreigners who live here currently or plan to move in future. Its much more convenient to exchange with info about jobs, restaurants and local tips for newcomers. Anyone interested pm to join the group !

Peace,
Suzanna

I am interested, my wechat is ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

sure could you pm me your id

I am also interested, my wechat is catchzhifei

Hi Suzanna,
I am from Russia and going to move to Dalian in a week.
This is a good idea to launch a group.
Can you add me?

BR,
Vitaly

sure please pm me your wechat id please. All the members tomorrow will be added as well. sorry for delay, needed to collect a few contacts to open the group :)

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : self promotion is not allowed on the forum, thank you

hey hey, I have moved out of Dalian. By any chance do you have channels about Chengdu ?

sorry,dude. i dont have anything about chengdu. i am local person in Dalian,i never been to Chengdu Before.you really beat me to it

As a Chinese just moved to Dalian one month ago , pls add me to your wechat group.

Sorry, I do not add people I don't know

Toronto_Guy wrote:

Sorry, I do not add people I don't know

A fine attitude that might very well save you a lot of problems

It already has. Take care.

Hello,

I have moved from Dalian and I don't run that group anymore. A friend of mine is in charge, if you want pm your wechat id I will ask her to add you

@Suzanna Aslanyan hi I also want to be in that group too my wechat is ***** I just moved to Dalian, thanks!

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : For your own safety, please do not share your contact details on the forum.
@Antahoja

Unsafe(especially for females) to post contact details here on the open forum. You can use the message system to contact others safely and exchange details.
To message a member click on their avatar then on 'send a message'

@Anitahoja pm i will add you