WeChat anyone?

I installed WeChat and now find that I can't use it because I need a current user to help me verify my account. If there are any current WeChat users here who would be willing to help me please message me.

Thank you,
CaliRay

Perhaps it's worth a note any and all contact details are not allowed on the forums.
Please exchange in private but take care who you contact.

Thanks for the notice Fred. I would not be posting any personal contact info here.

I am having the same problem. Anyone know how to fix this? I found a friend from China but she doesn't know how to do that.

Edit: I think I already found how to do friend verification. Thanks.

Thank you. I'll try this.

CaliRay

How can I help?

Thank you for contacting me about this. There are several requirements that WeChat requires for a current member to validate a "friend". If you can help I will really appreciate it. If you can't thank you for asking. Here is what I've found.

The information that follows was found on this website.
https://www.howtochatonline.net/chat-ap … y-account/

Friend Verification on WeChat and Solutions
If you have a friend on WeChat, that's good, you can get rid of this problem very soon. However it is reported by users that their account has been blocked just after registration and they get notification from WeChat to verify their account with a friend.

So how will you resolve this issue. Firstly you will need to find a friend who is using the application and he needs to be eligible for that. What he should have to eligible to verify your account?

1-) His WeChat account needs to be 1 year-old at the least.

2-) Your friend should enable to WeChat Wallet option.

3-) He hasn't verified any account in last 6 months.

If your friend doesn't have all 3 terms we have told you above, he/she cannot verify your account.

CaliRay wrote:

Thank you for contacting me about this. There are several requirements that WeChat requires for a current member to validate a "friend". If you can help I will really appreciate it. If you can't thank you for asking. Here is what I've found.

The information that follows was found on this website.
https://www.howtochatonline.net/chat-ap … y-account/

Friend Verification on WeChat and Solutions
If you have a friend on WeChat, that's good, you can get rid of this problem very soon. However it is reported by users that their account has been blocked just after registration and they get notification from WeChat to verify their account with a friend.

So how will you resolve this issue. Firstly you will need to find a friend who is using the application and he needs to be eligible for that. What he should have to eligible to verify your account?

1-) His WeChat account needs to be 1 year-old at the least.

2-) Your friend should enable to WeChat Wallet option.

3-) He hasn't verified any account in last 6 months.

If your friend doesn't have all 3 terms we have told you above, he/she cannot verify your account.

They demand much from this, did you contact wechat? They have responded me 1 day later.

I sent a help request yesterday but no response yet.

WeChat never responded to get on WeChat. I can pay someone on Fiverr. The best price I found was $25.