Visiting visa to Australia

Hai,,, I am Indian citizen working in malaysia..my employment pass is category 2..currently withdrawing a salary of 7000 rm per month. I want to ask u guys about a visiting visa process to australia from Malaysia.. I already contacted Vfs office in malaysia. They only give the document list but of no use. Basic documents of this process we all know.But related to show the sufficient fund things , don't hav any idea. Plz kindly go through this and if u guys know someone how can assist me during the whole process like an agent plz share the information,,,,thank u.....Most of the people r saying the employment pass which I have is valid for seeking or searching a job abroad.. so pls help... thank u

Finding work - it varies in level of opportunity by State and what jobs are open to foreigners

https://www.australia.gov.au/informatio … ecognition

Its similar to Malaysia, a company has to be the sponsor of the work permit. There is no real link between having worked here and easier routes into working in Australia because these days the quota systems are tighter. https://jobsearch.gov.au/job

This may be helpful - Indian citizens are listed

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa … plications

Thank you for ur reply..
       This is helpful. But just for the visiting purpose is there any option? And can u suggest some one who know about the exact paper work for submitting the documents ? Already went to Vfs .. They given the form. But not explained. For example they mentioned in the form ((sufficient fund proofs ))But how we should submit the documents they didn't explained... like that type of things...thank u......

Why don't you click on the link?

Abhilash123? wrote:

Thank you for ur reply..
       This is helpful. But just for the visiting purpose is there any option? And can u suggest some one who know about the exact paper work for submitting the documents ? Already went to Vfs .. They given the form. But not explained. For example they mentioned in the form ((sufficient fund proofs ))But how we should submit the documents they didn't explained... like that type of things...thank u......

You need to click on the link given to you and then read what is required.

The forms are self explanatory.

Sufficient proof of funds means you need to show bank account details, credit cards with sufficient available funds. to show you have money to support yourself with when you are in Australia. There is no exact amount shown as this depends on how long you are staying, where you are travelling to, what type of accommodation you are staying in. You will also need travel insurance.

I suggest you check out this website www.numbeo.com which will give you living costs. You should perhaps also go online and find out accommodation and travel costs for the areas in which you wish to travel.Australia is a huge country and travel costs are high.

When you arrive in country it is likely that you will be asked about your travel plans so you should have this documented so that you can show the immigration officer. They get suspicious when new arrivals have no idea of where they are going and arrive with a few hundred dollars to pay for everything.

In other words, be prepared and you should not have any problems.

Thank u so much for the reply....I am going to arrange the papers myself. I hope it vl work without an agent .thank u

Abhilash123? wrote:

Hai,,, I am Indian citizen working in malaysia..my employment pass is category 2..currently withdrawing a salary of 7000 rm per month. I want to ask u guys about a visiting visa process to australia from Malaysia.. I already contacted Vfs office in malaysia. They only give the document list but of no use. Basic documents of this process we all know.But related to show the sufficient fund things , don't hav any idea. Plz kindly go through this and if u guys know someone how can assist me during the whole process like an agent plz share the information,,,,thank u.....Most of the people r saying the employment pass which I have is valid for seeking or searching a job abroad.. so pls help... thank u

Australia, Malaysia and India are 3 countries you did mention. Not a big problem if you are leaving for Australia from Malaysia on a visitor visa. Despite fairing with a good score, you have to produce a statement of your regular transactions, and also you will be questioned on whether or not you have good ties with your home country.

The Visa officer will not entertain you if there is a sudden deposit of any cash in your account. But till the expiry of your visa, you should hold a bank balance of AUD 6000. It's even better if the bank balance goes beyond AUD 10000.

The funds & documents required are standard but it totally depends upon the visa officer to grant you a visa. If you are looking for a job in Australia then be aware that 457 visa class has been scrapped and only a Temporary Skill Shortage Visa is currently in progress and your salary doesn't fall in the category for that visa. Either you can try for a Permanent Residency if you want to search a job in Australia or you can go for a tourist visa and then apply for a student visa while being there.