Canadian Expatriate in Egypt looking to Connect

HI, I'm a Canadian Expatriate recently relocated to Egypt looking to connect with other similar expatriates relocated here in Egypt with interest in Social gatherings, social networking, outings, friendship and sports. I've lived in the United Kingdom, lived and studied in France, Canada and Egypt with a wide exposure to a multitude of various cultures and traditions, speak a variety of languages & practice a wide variety of sports & activities. I'd love if we began an expatriates group on Facebook where we could all connect for fun social outings and gatherings all year long. Don't hesitate to get back to me with any ideas, suggestions you might have, everyone's welcome. Also, if you've any ideas as a fellow expatriate to where I could land a good paying job with great benefits, would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Hello Amr,

Welcome in Egypt.

Please mention the field where you look to work in so we can help.

Regards,

Hello, as I've recently relocated to Cairo, as per my experience, I'd like to work in Media, Entertainment, Marketing, Public Relations, Telecommunications, IT, Finance, Teaching ESL "since I'm a native English speaker"; International Schools & colleges, embassies, consulates, multinationals, language institutions "i.e. Berlitz", Gyms, health clubs, modelling and PR agencies,  Coaching since I'm an athlete and a Pro-long distance runner- cyclist. preferably in and around 6th of October city, if not, then preferably a job well paid. I've an extensive Work Experience, very highly qualified, your help's greatly appreciated. Thanks and Best Regards